IBM is playing host: www.ibm.com/social/businessjam
Jam participants will get to collaborate with leading worldwide experts, including Ben Edwards (IBM VP, Digital Strategy and Development) on topics such as:
- Building the Social Business of the Future
- Building Participatory Organizations Through Social Adoption
- Using Social to Understand and Engage with Customers
- What does Social mean for IT?
- Identifying Risks and Establishing Governance
We also expect to have a bunch of non-IBM Social Business experts participate, incl.:
- Charlene Li, Founder of Altimeter Group, Author of “Open Leadership” and Co-author “Groundswell”
- French Caldwell, VP and Research Director, Gartner Inc.
- Steve Wylie, GM of Enterprise 2.0 Conference
- Keith Yamashita, Chairman, SYPartners
- Vittorio Cretella, CTO, Mars Inc
- Plus many more.
It starts today (Tuesday, February 8th), so register NOW!! www.ibm.com/social/businessjam